Well, a big thank you to Madame Aiello for this blog award!!! I really appreciate all of the support that I’ve been getting from all you wonderful teachers and bloggers. Keep it coming!!!
The rules of the Liebster award are as follows.
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Link back to their blog in your post.
3. Copy and paste the Liebster award button.
4. Award 5 other bloggers that qualify (with 200 followers or fewer).
5. Notify the ones you chose by leaving them a comment on their blog so they can do the same.
I’d like to pass the Liebster Award on to….
I was so excited to have been awarded The Lovely Blog Award by Ann Marie Smith at Innovative Connections (http://innovativeconnections.blogspot.com). Thanks again Ann Marie!
Here are some awesome teacher blogs that you should check out! I’d like to pass this lovely award on to each of them:)
1. Caught in the Middle (http://mrsphillipsiscaughtinthemiddle.blogspot.com/)
2. Mrs. Knapp’s Sack (http://mrsknappsack.blogspot.com/)
3. Runde’s Room (http://rundesroom.blogspot.com/)
4. Secondary Solutions (http://secondarysolutionsblog.com/)
5. The Organized Classroom Blog (http://theorganizedclassroomblog.com/)
6. Go Figure! (http://gofigurewithscipi.blogspot.com/)
7. For the Love of Teaching Math (http://www.fortheloveofteachingmath.com/)
8. Teacher4Kids (http://teacherpark.blogspot.com/)
9. Mrs. Tilmon Says…(http://www.lisatilmon.blogspot.com/)
11. Vintage Teacher (http://vintageteacher.blogspot.com/)
12. Fearless Tech For Teachers (http://www.fearlesstech4teachers.blogspot.com/)
13. Teaching: The Art of Possibility (http://artofpossibilityforteachers.blogspot.com/)
14. The Best of TeachersPayTeachers (http://thebestofteacherspayteachers.blogspot.com/)
15. Effective Teaching Articles (http://effectiveteachingarticles.blogspot.com/)